Thursday, January 1, 2009

 

Mr.Herb's Restauran, Hebron, Kentucky

Mr.Herb's Restaurant in Hebron Kentucky, near Cincinnati, is very very good. It is a seafood restaurant. I had Mr. Herb's Famous Fish Platter. A review says,
I've never had a bad meal at Mr. Herb's; over the past few years I pretty much order the same thing: Mr. Herb's Famous Fish Platter. Two huge pieces of battered and fried North Atlantic cod are served with two side items and your choice of hush puppies or dinner roll. Don't forget the (extra) tartar sauce. For me, the must-try side items are the green beans and the stewed tomatoes. I could make a meal just of these down-home classics. During the summer if you see the smoker parked outside, you'll want to order the pulled pork BBQ. Mmmm. Delicious.

Labels: ,

 

To view the post on a separate page, click: at (the permalink).