To view the post on a separate page, click: at 1/20/2008 03:46:00 PM (the permalink).
Sunday, January 20, 2008
- Name: Eric Rasmusen
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana, United States
- The CIA, Tenet, Iraq, and Al Qaeda. Gabriel Schoen...
- Is Obama a Black Nationalist? I met two people ...
- The Simple Life. Something worth thinking about a...
- Northern Rock bank nationalization. I posted on No...
- McCain's Record. For a list of problem's conservat...
- Pork Scratchings. This British version of the por...
- The Name of God. I looked again at my notes on the...
- Ancient Coins. The Tantalus Online Coin Registry ...
- Illegal Immigrants and Crime. Steve Sailer has rec...
- Men and Women. My wife told me about a comparison ...
Selected Posts of Special Interest >
- Inspector-General Link Page
- Hardware Design
- Scare Force One (2009)
- The Stevens Prosecution (2009)
- The Function of the Office of Legal Counsel
- Keynesian Stimulus Grand Links Accumulator
- Keynesian Stimulus and World War II and Keynesianism
- Organizing Conferences
- Church Music
- Bush's Average Approval Ratings Compared to Previous Presidents
- Game Theory and Blackmail of Politicians
- Killing Viable Unborn Babies in Kansas
- Sodomy Laws and Pro-Israel Sentiment
- Bible Verses Relevant to Abortion
- Perceived or True Value?
- Yearly Temperatures of Bloomington, Indiana
- IQ Tests
- An Example Where Imperfect Message Transmission Helps.
- Henry VIII's Divorce: The Real Story
- The BFC's Proposed Resolution Criticizing the Business School's Invitation of General Pace
- A List of Prominent Democrats in Trouble
Selected Archive Topics >
I've set up this blog for myself, as a commonplace book, with the idea that it might also be useful for outside readers. That is why the topics are idiosyncratic. I see that most of my readers are directed here by Google searching rather than being regular readers.
I will delete rude comments, and will give less leeway to anonymous comments than to signed ones. I will for now at least allow stupid and ill-informed comments, though other readers don't enjoy them unless they are so ignorant as to be funny.
I will revise my posts freely, usually without any note that they've been revised. If I make an important mistake in a post that I think people might refer to, I will note the mistake and correction. But I'm not trying to make this a historical record. In fact, I'd like to merge posts on the same topic and delete posts not of interest a year later, except that I never get round to doing that.